On site SEO Tactics
On-page SEO, otherwise known as ‘on-site SEO’ refers to every element of your web page that you can control in order to make it visible to search engines. This will help influence the number of users (unique visitors) that will view your website.
We have put together 8 different tactics to help you keep on top of not only your keywords but your digital marketing presence.
1. Have a strong website or landing page which is user and mobile friendly
2. Include keywords and structure to your pages
3. Make sure you have a strong call to action on your page
4. Make sure you link all call to actions on your page to make it easy for the user. Avoid creating links which takes the consumer away from the page, instead create pop ups.
5. Include local Identifiers and consistent NAP (name, address and phone number)
6. Post regular, newsworthy and thought-provoking stories on your blog and social media pages to interlink with any strategies in place – using your keywords as hashtags
7. Apply engaging focal points such as large social sharing or sign up buttons throughout your page
8. Include trust worthy signals like partner logos, awards or SSL certificates
Keep posted on the next top tips on ‘Off-Site SEO Tactics’!