WHAT WAS NEEDED
Green Templeton College is a future focused graduate community at the heart of the University of Oxford. Following the appointment of a design agency, GTC approached XIST2 to delivered the development of their new website.
Although this is not a conventional way to work, we were more than happy to collaborate with another agency to deliver the new site.
WHAT WE DID
Our team of experienced designers worked with the rest of the delivery team to understand the intricacies of the college community and how content delivery sits at the core of every website visit.
Once we understood the link between the college and the proposed designs, we started the development of a custom built, mobile responsive WordPress website. In order to ensure that GTC had a more rounded digital marketing plan we also supported with:
- Search engine optimisation consultancy
- Site map and image / content planning
- Content upload and formatting
- User and administrator training
- Annual website hosting
- Annual technical website support
The website also needed to have a series of functionality that we were able to deliver as part of the project including:
- Exact match search function, site wide
- GDPR compliant contact forms to linked with CRM
- Events calendar system
- Embedded 360 degree college tours
- News and events feed
- AAA – Web Accessibility implementation for text enlargement (browser based)
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools set up
WHAT THEY SAID
Green Templeton was delighted to launch its new website built by XIST2 in December 2018. The development team were always friendly and adapted when our requirements evolved from the initial brief.
Nick Parrot - Editor - Green Templeton College